Thursday, July 25, 2013

How Working in a Dentist Office Can Save You Money on Insurance.

Working in a dental office can be quite an experience. Although I personally have no experience working in one, I do have experience with visiting my dentist regularly.

I’d like to commend the men and women who go to work each and everyday working with people and their teeth. Working inside people's mouths was not the career path for me…..I get grossed out easily and would constantly be worried about having a patient bite my finger. A big shout out goes to dental assistants, oral hygienists, and the dentists who put their fingers at risk everyday to make the world's smiles better!

But let’s not forget about the other heroes in the office, the administrators. I know for a fact that working with insurance companies and the general public can be a major struggle. Your job is not easy and it would be unfair of me to let you go unnoticed. Your days are full of multitasking and keeping the ship sailing smoothly.

Outside of my regular visit to my dentist, the only other way I can let the staff know how valuable they are to me is through spreading the word on how they qualify for special INSURANCE DISCOUNTS.

Why do I get a discount for working at a dentist office? 

Each of the 5 companies we represent offer group discounts for members and associates of different groups or organizations. As an employee of a dental office you're entitled to a group discount on your home and auto insurance.

How do I receive this discount?

Not all insurance companies or agencies offer these discounts. Luckily for you, we do and we would love to provide you with it.  All that you have to do is take the first step towards qualifying for your discount and click here. 

Is this the only discount Spalding Insurance Agency has to offer?

No, thru the companies we represent we are able to offer many other discounts! Some other discounts include multi-policy, multi-car, good student and prior carrier discounts.

Why are you telling me about this discount?

Because we appreciate and respect what you do everyday in helping make the worlds smiles brighter.



Spalding Insurance Agency is an independent agency with two locations in mid-Michigan to service your insurance needs.We love to floss as much as we love to save you money and service your insurance needs.  For a quote on your personal or business insurance click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment