Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why I Could Care Less How Much You Currently Pay for Insurance.


Looking for an insurance quote? Well if you call Spalding Insurance Agency I can tell you one thing, we do not care what you currently pay! That might sound rude but let me explain to you why.

Reason #1: We are going to give you the best premium with the best coverage options that we have available, no matter what. As an independent agency we have access to 4 of Michigan’s finest insurance companies. Each one of these companies offers great coverage, financial stability, and pricing. 

Reason #2: Some people think that the insurance industry just makes up our pricing on the go and by telling me what you currently pay, I am automatically going to be able to beat your current premium. This of course is not true. The rates are determined at the company level and I have no saying on what you pay. I can of course influence your rate by finding out and using the insurance discounts that you qualify for. 

So if you’re looking for an auto or home insurance quote and give Spalding Insurance Agency a try, we don’t really have any interest in what you’re currently paying. We will always give you are best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment