Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Shopping Cart (Part One)

The shopping cart, a beautiful thing, but that last thing you want to see resting against your car when you return to the parking lot. (Unless you owe someone a lot of money and their goons are leaning against your car when you return)

So it was to my amazement that upon returning to my car and spotting a shopping cart nestled between mine and my fellow shopper to the right, that the cart had not struck either of our vehicles.

For months I have been complaining to my wife about the shopping cart. A great tool but when people neglect its powers it can turn into a nightmare for all. People do not understand how the simple act of returning your shopping cart to a proper return station can do make a big difference by:

1) Reducing Car Insurance Premiums
2) Preventing Injury
3) Reducing the costs of groceries
4) A bunch of other stuff

Don't believe me? Well over the next week I will give you some food for thought on how four of my theories are actually facts. And together we can help reduce costs and prevent injuries by bringing awareness to returning your shopping cart to its rightful home. All of this can be done as we march towards the first ever "National Shopping Cart Awareness Day" tentatively scheduled for Sunday, July 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment